After initial process, new recruits are afforded induction under the close supervision of company training division headed by training manager. To be more practical, all has to undergo phased out site specific on the job refresher training. The purpose is to minimize performance gaps in job related duties, tasks and maintain turnout and bearing a particular location demand. All types of training are carefully designed and monitored ensuring company policy on training to deliver sustainable desired behavioural change.
Types of Training
- Basic Training (4-5 days)
- Refresher Training (Once in every two months)
- ISF – Industrial Security Foundation
- MOD – Ministry of Defense
- Fire fighting
- First Aid including Personal Hygiene
- Bomb Awareness course
- Basic Law
- For Management Staff -ISF-SLASSPA-IPM-SLIM-EDBVarious management courses & seminars conducted by clients.